My new hobbie for 2013! I will be posting pics of my latest creations, whilst raiding my mother's baking pantry!

Saturday 5 July 2014

Jacqui's Baby Shower Cupcakes

These were fun to make ... I used the same recipe as the Disney Princess recipe (which never fails) ...

For the pink baby spoons, I got hold of a spoon chocolate mould and melted white chocolate with pink colouring - I let them set in the freezer for 10 minutes and voila ... done! I added the bows onto them and then iced the vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing so that the spoons would stand out ...

For the baby rattles, I dipped Fizz Pops into white chocolate with purple food colouring and sprinkled edible glitter on them. I let them set over night on wax paper. They did have cracks in the chocolate, but they were hardly noticeable. I iced the cakes in the different patterns then took a kebab stick and made holes through the cupcake wrapper for the Fizz Pops - I stuck them in and tied a bow on each one ... as easy as that!



No comments:

Post a Comment